C60:Universal Car GPS Speedometer Hud Head Up Display for All Vehicles
Product High Lights:
1) Keep your eyes on the road:
At 65 mph, looking down for one second to check the speedometer means driving blind for 95 feet. Many accidents start during the time a driver glances down and
fails to see sudden traffic changes ahead. Now, drive safely by never looking down to check speed again.
2) Know your true speed
VJOY HUD uses GPS to determine the true speed of the vehicle. There are several reasons why there may be a difference between the speed displayed on the car’s
speedometer and the HUD. These include:
-calibration set by vehicle manufacturers to read high to ensure their speedometers never indicate a lower speed than the actual speed of the vehicle.
-speedometer inaccuracy due to aftermarket modifications such as different tire and wheel sizes or different differential gearing.
1)Head-up display – projects vehicle speed on windshield
2)Driving time and distance calculate and display
3)Easy Setup-Plug & Play- Power through Vehicle Cigarette Outlet Jack, No professional installation is required.
4)Compatible with All Cars & Trucks. Use GPS Signal Guided Calculation, No wiring needed to the VSS (vehicle speed signal).
5)Display MPH or KM/h – Simple Push Button Set up.
6)Auto Adjust Brightness thru Sensor for Day & night-time Driving.
7)Vehicle Driving Speed Display, Green Color Speed Display, easy on your eye.
8)Over Speed Warning Setting — Alarm Mute Function.Over-speed warning: a 3 seconds alarm beep and keep flash display will keep warning driver.
- GPS positioning time: 1 to 5 minutes in the open air (The bad weather will affect the positioning time).There is no GPS signals indoors.
- Speed deviation: Since the speed data comes from the GPS satellite, slight deviation is unavoidable.
- Input voltage: DC 5V Input current: DC 50-120mA Power bank for power supply is supported.
- Working temperature: -30 to 70 degree.
- Driving data deviation is around 2%.
- All driving data will be cleared when power off.
- Speed ranges: 0-158MPH / 0-255Km/hr